Position Summary We are looking to recruit a full-stack marketing manager who can plan, execute, analyze and optimize all marketing activities in following marketing strategies starting from
traditional digital funnel marketing, contents marketing, social media marketing, infulencer marketing, event marketing, SEO, PR strategy, external alliance and partnership strategy, UI/UX
optimization, EFO, and information architecture optimization. The position will be mainly accountable for three KPIs that are the numbers around acquisition, reactivation and retention.
This is a demanding role within the team and reporting to the Japan marketing head directory. You’ll play a key role in shaping our future and growing OANDA Japan business.
Working closely with the in country team as well as shared resources across the globe, you will help define and execute the marketing strategy. You will be the expert in the end-to-end customer
journey, and will inform, educate and inspire our existing, as well as, prospective customers.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• At least 5 years of experience in broad functional experience ideally in marketing, analytics, product management, sales, project management, eCommerce and
• Action and result-oriented with solid project management skill
• Media buy for both offline and online
• Event marketing skills
• Solid analytical, quantitative, verbal and written communication skills
• A highly detailed individual with the ability to multitask and adhere to deadlines while managing multiple projects
• Positive attitude, flexible nature, thriving in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment