Here you can find some useful tips how you can trade successfully Binary Options:
1) You should set an aim of 10% profit as it is both realistic and does not require more than 3 trades (a profit of 200-300% is possible but this means that you have to bid larger amounts of capital and spend more time for trading). With a 10% daily compound Profit and a $250 deposit you can easily turn your capital turn into 10K over a three months period.
2) You should set a “Stop” limit in place for trading for the following situations: “I’ll stop once I hit my 10% profit” or when losing “I’ll stop once my balance hits $_____”.
3) You should only trade in the 30 minute and 1 hour duration options. Although the 1 minute Option can be quite tempting you can have the biggest losses.
4)You should be patient: It is important for you that you know the lowest and highest points of your trade for every day. You should always aim for the peak or low before placing your bid. You can bid more confidently when it is near the top or the bottom. So never bid when it is in the middle.
5) You should find the "guiding point". So follow the trend of the 2 hour timeframe when you bid at the one hour option. Use the 1 minute timeframe as a guide to “bid” or “wait.” E.g. if the second hour timeframe shows a downtrend you should look at the 1 minute timeframe if this is also down and then go ahead and bid. You should wait if it is an uptrend. So wait until it starts to downtrend before you bid on the 1 hour option.
6) You should only deposit a minimum amount of capital with which you feel comfortable. So set an amount; e.g. $250 as a monthly deposit. When you start to make a profit withdraw some of the profit per month as well but always leave money for bidding. The initial aim is to withdrawal the total which you have deposited at the beginning.
Some of the above tips maybe seem a little bit too technical but if you have them in your mind they are practical and will help you to gain profit.